- Complete online application.
If your application is promising, we will get in touch to schedule an interview.
- Interview (10 min) with program coordinators to evaluate your background, interests, and suitability for our program.
If we think you are the right fit, we will match you with a mentor.
- 10 one-to-one (60 min) sessions with your mentor over a period of 3-6 months:
- Introduction* (1 session):
Discuss project, learning goals and creative end product
- Foundations (2 sessions):
Cover necessary background via guided readings and in-depth reviews
- Exploration (3 sessions):
Explore problem and innovative solutions
Complete introductory hands-on tasks
- Execution (3 sessions):
Implement cutting-edge research methods
Complete independent work and creative product
- Presentation (1 session):
Present results, lessons learned, future horizon
- 10 written session reports sent after each session.
1 mid-program progress report sent after session 5.
- Letter of Recommendation will be awarded to students exhibiting outstanding performance throughout the mentorship process.
- Students with ambitious long-running projects may opt to extend their Polygence program with additional sessions.
*You only pay the tuition if you want to continue with your chosen mentor after the Intro Session.